One Life Left - Norwich Gaming Cafe, Norwich, UK
Another Saturday night at One Life Left Norwich calls for action...
'FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS...CAPTAIN TOAD RETURNS IN AN EXPLOSIVE EPISODE OF FAST-PACED ACTION, DRAMA, ROMANCE, AND SOUL-SEARCHING,AS HE SEEKS TO GAIN HIS DEGREE IN TRAVEL AND TOURISM.'
Jokes aside, we will be having a hot summer blow-out at One Life Left, as we play Nintendo's July releases, including Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, and Octopath Traveller. Keep an eye on the release schedules and our event updates, as we will indulge in some multiplayer shenanigans from across the board! All are welcome.
- Bring your Nintendo Switch (Don't have one? That's okay, bring yourself!!)
- Bring your mobiles and chargers
- Prize Raffle on the night! 50p per ticket or £2 for 5 tickets
- Support your local Gaming Cafe- Entry to Nintendo Norwich events will always be free, however please support our co-hosts and purchase a drink or snacks during the evening.
- If you have any Qs or if this is your first time coming to an NNR event, feel free to drop admin a message with any queries you have!
:Background image credit: Jon, Age 7