How would you like to celebrate the release of New Pokemon Snap, and cap off the 25th Anniversary of Pokemon, by getting your ‘Poke-mitts’ on an Instax Mini Link Smartphone Printer!?
You could soon be capturing real-world photos of your favourite Nintendo Switch titles, and all you have to do is show off your New Pokemon Snapshots with us!
To enter, take a photo of a Pokemon looking ‘Fearsome’ in New Pokemon Snap (e.g: roaring, looking scary) then upload them to Twitter (inc. the tags @NintendoPlayUK and #NPUKSnapshots) or Instagram (inc. the tags @NintendoPlayersUK and #NPUKSnapshots)
Before 1PM Sunday, 13th June.
- Submit a photo taken in New Pokemon Snap that fits the weekly theme to earn one entry into a random prize draw to win an Instax Mini Link Smartphone Printer.
Week 1 (theme: Smile!) No longer accepting entries
Week 2 (theme: Sweet Dreams) No longer accepting entries
Week 3 (theme: Fearsome) 5PM, Sunday 6th June to 1PM, Sunday 13th June.
Week 4 (theme tba) 5PM, Sunday 13th June to 1PM, Sunday 20th June.
- Share your photo in one of two ways:
Twitter: Tweet the photo to @NintendoPlayUK along with the hashtag #NPUKSnapshots
Instagram: Share the photo in a post on your Instagram account, tag @NintendoPlayersUK and #NPUKSnapshots, and follow @NintendoPlayersUK on Instagram.
- 1 entry max per person per week.
- 4 entries max per person (one for each weekly theme)
- Open to residents of the UK and Ireland only
- Any entries containing inappropriate material, or entries that demonstrate unlawful modification of hardware or software will be disqualified
The prize of 1x Fujifilm Instax Mini Link Smartphone Printer will be awarded to the first person drawn at random from all eligible entries following the conclusion of the contest at 1PM on Sunday, 20th June 2021.
The result will be announced via NPUK social channels at 5PM on Sunday, 20th June 2021.
Competition organised by Paul L. Russell
Written by Paul L. Russell
Graphics by Paul L. Russell