Dodo Airlines receptionist Orville has asked for your help in creating a special Christmas themed postcard for DAL to sell on their postcard stand.
What’s more, his intrepid flightless pilot pal Wilbur will fly a trio of official Animal Crossing: New Horizons pins out to one lucky island photographer!
Here’s how you can snap-up an extra festive gift for yourself this year:
How to enter
- Take a Christmas-themed photo in Animal Crossing: New Horizons using the Nintendo Switch capture button.
- You can take the photo on your personal island, or use Harv’s photo studio to create your landscape Christmas postcard.
- Your photo must include at least one of your villagers.
- Tweet-out your Christmas-themed photo, along with the name of your island and the hashtag #NPUKXmasCard2021, and follow @NintendoPlayUK on Twitter.
- The competition is open to UK residents only.
- One photo submission per person.
- Competition closes at 11:59PM on the 24th December, 2021.
What should I photograph?
The new first-person and tripod camera options introduced in the version 2.0 update have opened up more picture possibilities for players than ever before, but in-case you need some inspiration, here’s some festive photo examples.
Remember, so long as the image is noticeably Christmassy, that’s all that matters.
Original Concept: Peter Bennett
Rules and Organisation: Mark McAllister
Written by Mark McAllister and Paul L. Russell
Graphics by Paul L. Russell