Nintendo Players UK are back for Easter with the Just dance off tournament and the great UBISOFT, after a short break we have secured further Just Dance-off action and look forward to seeing you share those high scores, and maybe work off some of those Easter Eggs we are all about to devour?
We are looking for the Best Switch players of Just Dance 2021 from around the UK! With three levels of difficulty there is no reason it could not be you!
We simply need you to boogie away to the specified songs each month and submit your high scores to our website for verification along with a picture of the high score to prove your dancing skills.
You may submit as many entries as you like to better your score and try and stay on top of the leaderboard! And really encourage you to do so! However if you move up to a higher difficulty where there maybe fewer contestants for you to beat your scores in the lower difficulty will no longer count!
But why enter if I can’t get anywhere near the high score? (We hear you ask) Well practice makes perfect, and we will have amazing spot prizes for things like the most improved or hardest tryer so you never know when your efforts might just pay off even if you can’t get to the top! Also we have taken your feed back and are working with Ubisoft and things will evolve so keep an eye on our posts for details!
Each month the high score of Hard difficulty will receive a commemorative UBISOFT Just Dance 2021 Medal and one set of Joy-Cons for the Nintendo Switch.
The Medium difficulty will receive a Just Dance off 2021 medal and £20 eshop voucher
And the Easy difficulty will recieve a Just Dance off Medal and £10 eshop voucher
Plus other Just Dance Goodies supplied by UBISOFT for spot prizes each month!
Entries for the April Just Dance Off will begin Today (Good Friday) and submissions will be open until 30th April 11pm, results will then be passed onto UBISOFT who will be following the leaderboards closely.
Songs for April
Hard – Buscando GTA & Jenn Morel
Medium – Dance Monkey Tones & I
Easy – Senorita Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello
Entry to the UBISOFT 2021 Just Dance off Tournament is strictly through the NPUK groups of the UK only, using the Nintendo Switch system and Just Dance 2021.
- Dance your best dance using the specified dances for the month to create your best high score!
- Take a screenshot or photo of your high score ready for submission
- Visit www.nintendoplayers.uk and log in to your profile, if you do not have a profile simply look up your nearest NPUK group using the handy map and create a profile and log in.
- Head to the leaderboards section of the website and submit your high score with your name and local group along with the photographic proof ready for verification. Photos must clearly show the score, song and player details.
- Once the leader boards are closed the information will be sent to UBISOFT for verification and processing.
- There will be one winner for each difficulty/song. If you enter more than one difficulty/song only the higher difficulty will be counted
- You may improve and submit as many times as you wish but only your highest score in your highest difficulty will be counted.
- Ubisoft aims to send prizes out within 30 days of the winner being announced. However in this difficult time there may be a slight delay.
- The competition is an official collaboration between NPUK and UBISOFT with all prizes being supplied by UBISOFT.
- Any entries that are submitted without a Name, NPUK Group or Photo will not be counted.
- Any entries submitted into the wrong difficulty for the song will not be counted.
- Any entries found to be false or photoshopped in anyway will not be counted and you will be disqualified from the tournament.
- We will only be able to accept the entries Via the NPUK website, unfortunately we will not accept any entries via social media.
- Extra Just Dance spot prizes may be awarded to entrants by UBISOFT at their discretion, and will be announced once the leader boards are closed for the month.
- All decisions made by UBISOFT and NPUK are final.
To be entered onto the Leader Board:
To enter the Just Dance Off tournament you must log into your account then please enter your details as follows (Name), (NPUK Group) and then your high score for the song.
Any scores entered onto the leader board without a Name, NPUK Group or Photo evidence of the score, or entered into the wrong difficulty/song category will not be counted. Please see the main Tournament Page for full details.