NPUK RACE TO THE FINISH
5PM, SUNDAY 21ST FEBRUARY TO 5PM, SUNDAY 7TH MARCH
The Super Mario 35th Anniversary celebrations continue, as Nintendo Players UK host the purr-fect competition for Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury players!
To put your Cat amongst the prizes and enter the draw to win an official Cat Mario Plush Toy, we’d like you to capture the 30 seconds of game footage of you and your furr-end(s) completing a level in Super Mario 3D World, and then tweet it out along with the hashtag #NPUKRace
Launch Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury for Nintendo Switch, and play through a level in Super Mario 3D World with one or more friends in local or online multiplayer.
Capture the last 30 seconds of gameplay using the capture button on your Nintendo Switch system, showing you and your friend(s) racing to the flagpole, and completing the level.
Upload your video capture to Twitter, along with the hashtag #NPUKRace, before 5PM on Sunday 7th March.
The winner(s) of the competition will be randomly selected from the pool of valid entries soon
after the deadline passes, and will each receive an official Cat Mario PlushToy. The more people who enter, the more prizes we can give away.
- Maximum of one entry per person.
- Competition open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland only.
- All entries must include the designated hashtags, a video capture of the objective, and be made from a public account to be valid.
- The competition will run from 5PM on Sunday 21st February, 2021 to 5PM on Sunday 7th March, 2021.
- Any entry that exploits glitches, contains inappropriate material, or demonstrates an unlawful modification of hardware or software will be disqualified from this competition.