The passions and tastes of Pokémon trainers are as diverse as the Pokémon themselves. For many, the main video game series, or the spin-offs, are their first love. Some are devoted to Pokémon TCG, whilst others take delight in collecting plushies and merchandise.
However Pokémon has captured your heart, we all have Pokémon Memories to share!
This year marks the 25th Anniversary of Pokémon, and with a new Pokémon title coming out at the end of this month, what better way to celebrate than to host a photo competition where the winner will ‘snap up’ a digital copy of New Pokémon Snap for Nintendo Switch!
The rules are simple. Share a picture with @NintendoPlayUK on Twitter of your favourite Pokémon memory/interest, with the hashtag #PokemonMemories25. This picture could be of your Pokémon game, TCG, or plushie collection, you cosplaying as a Pokémon or character from the franchise, fan art, or even a clip of you catching a shiny Pokémon.
The winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries on Wednesday, 28th April.
- Maximum of one entry per person
- The competition runs from 6 PM, 21st April to 6 PM, 28th April
- Entry is exclusive to residents living in the UK and Ireland
- Please tag the @NintendoPlayUK in your entry post, making sure your account is not private.
- Post must include the competition hashtag #PokemonMemories25
- Any entries containing inappropriate material or that demonstrates unlawful modification of hardware or software will be disqualified
Competition organised Adam Williams
Written by Adam Williams and Paul Russell
Graphics by Paul Russell