There's a rumble in the air, cherry blossoms litter the terrain, and there are bubbles everywhere. This can only mean one thing... there's a Mizutsune on the run! To celebrate the final week of the Monster Hunter Rise demo, we'll be providing a reward for those who can reap this slippery beastie's bounty.
To be in the chance of winning one out of four £10 Nintendo eShop Vouchers, just submit a video capture of you taking down the Mizutsune (Intermediate Quest) in the Monster Hunter Rise Demo on Twitter before 5pm on Friday 29th January 2021. Make sure you include the #NPUKHunts and #MHRise tags and that your account is visible to the public for your entry to be valid. Winners will be picked at random at 5pm on Friday 30th January 2021.
Need a helping hand or some encouragement? Be sure to tune in to our Twitch channel this Thursday from 7pm as we hunt live with viewers. Please note that, if playing in multiplayer, each hunter wanting to enter will need to submit their own video.
- Maximum of one entry per person
- Competition only open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland
- All entries must include the designated tags, a video capture including the defeat of the Mizutsune within the Monster hunter Rise Demo, and be made from a public Twitter account to be valid
- You can take down the Mizutsune in solo or in multiplayer. Please note that entry is considered on an individual basis only; a video uploaded by one member, will not
result in every team member automatically being entered for the prize draw
- The competition will run from Monday 25th January from 5pm to Friday 29th January at 5pm
- Any entries that exploit glitches, contains inappropriate material, or demonstrates an unlawful modification of hardware or software will be disqualified from this competition
Tournament organised by Adam Williams
Graphics designed by Paul L. Russel
Written by Leon Fletcher