To conclude our Super Mario 3D All-Stars celebrations, we have one more competition that is sure to put stars in your eyes.
In this topsy-turvey event, you're tasked with taking on the Rolling in the Clouds mission from the Rolling Green Galaxy. To make things a little more difficult however, you'll also need to collect 35 or more coins before reaching the flagpole; a fitting amount of coins considering a certain plumbers anniversary. Just take a 30-second video by holding the capture button on the Nintendo Switch, upload it to Twitter using the #SuperMario3DAllStars and #NPUKRollingStars tags before 6pm on Friday 12th February, and you could nab yourself a Jumbo Super Mario plush toy!
Launch Super Mario 3D All-Stars for Nintendo Switch and enter the first star of Rolling Green Galaxy (Rolling in the Clouds) on Super Mario Galaxy. Finish the obstacle course with 35 or more coins.
Capture the last 30 seconds of the course by holding down the capture button on your Nintendo Switch console. Make sure this includes your coin count of 35 or more.
Post your video capture on Twitter, ensuring that you include the #SuperMario3DAllStars and #NPUKRollingStars tags before Friday 12th February at 6pm.
The winner(s) of the competition will be randomly selected from the pool of valid entries soon after the deadline passes and will receive a 50cm Jumbo Mario Plush. The more people who enter, the more prizes there will be to give away:
- 0 - 20 entries = 1x Jumbo Mario plush
- 21 - 35 entries = 2x Jumbo Mario plush
- 36 - 50 entries = 3x Jumbo Mario plush
- 51+ entries = 4x Jumbo Mario plush
- Maximum of one entry per person
- Competition only open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland
- All entries must include the designated tags, a video capture of the objective, and be made from a public account to be valid
- The competition will run from 6pm on Monday 1st February to 6pm on Friday 12th February
- Any entries that exploit glitches, contains inappropriate material, or demonstrates an unlawful modification of hardware or software will be disqualified from this competition